The research group GOSAEF and the laboratory LATAO of the Faculty of Sciences of Tunis organizes a research school CIMPA from May 26, 2020 to June 6, 2020. The theme of the school will be “Ordered Structures and their Applications in Finance”.
List of Speakers :
- Emmanuel LÉPINETTE (Paris-Dauphine Univetsity, France)
- Vladimir TROITSKY (University of Alberta, Canada)
- Anke KALAUCH ( Technische Universität Dresden, Germany)
- Yuri KABANOV ( Besançon University and Steklov Mathematical Institut, France and Russia)
- Marat PLIEV ( Southern Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Science, Russia)
- Karim BOULABIAR ( Faculté des Sciences de Tunis, Tunisia)
- Marcel DE JEU ( Leiden University, Netherlands )
- Gerard BUSKES ( University of Mississipi, USA)
- Laurence CARASSUS ( Pole Universitaire Léonard de Vinci, France)
- Bruce WATSON ( University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa )
About the School :
The CIMPA school « Structures ordonnées et leurs applications en finance » claims to be multidisciplinary, while fostering constructive and positive interactions between the different fields that will be covered by the occurrence. Thus, this school is based upon two main lines of action, namely, Mathematical Finance and Stochastic Calculus. However, the look at these topics will be given from an “Order” point of view, that is, within the framework of Algebraic and Analytic Ordered Structures. Indeed, the Theory of Ordered Structures is, by its very nature, multidisciplinary and is involved in a very wide range of fields. The audience of this school would enjoy original and interesting lectures, given by experts coming from the four corns of the world, and dealing with the last trends and advances in the Ordered Structures Theory and its various applications in Mathematical Finance and Stochastic Calculus.
- Les Pré-ordres en Mathématiques Financières et en Economie.
- uo-Convergences and duals in Probability Theory.
- Pre-Riesz Spaces.
- Fundamental Theorems of Asset Pricing with no Friction.
- Boolean Valued Analysis.
- Banach Lattices and Order in Classical Function Spaces.
- Positive Representations.
- Vector Lattices: From Small to Large.
- Application du Calcul Stochastique en Finance.
- Stochastic Processes in Riesz spaces.
- Emmanuel LÉPINETTE (Université Paris-Dauphine, France)
- Mohamed Amine BEN AMOR (IPEST, Université de Carthage, Tunisia)
- Dorra BOURGUIBA (Faculté des Sciences de Tunis, Tunisia)
- Karim BOULABIAR (Faculté des Sciences de Tunis, Tunisia)
- Emmanuel LEPINETTE
- Mohamed Amine BEN AMOR
- Karim BOULABIAR
- Rim ABID
- Meriam Elmansour
- Hamza HAFSI
Registration is done online by completing the form below. The registration deadline is January 19, 2020.